Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Welcome to A Library and Garden

Hey ya'll! So excited to start sharing all my loves in one place! You might have to hear about my endless love of books, teaching, and Diet Coke. There also might be a dream library project coming up. Who doesn't want one of those? And a possible trip to India. EXCITED! So, you might wonder where the name for the blog comes from. I went through names for quite a while, and one of my favorite quotes kept popping in my head. "If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need." -Cicero I have always loved these words for the simple reason that it reminds me to just RELAX and enjoy the many blessings all around. A beautiful garden. The adventure you can have while still sitting on that comfy couch in your living room. I'm looking forward to sharing different things that I love as well as gain inspiration from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips